Wednesday 19 September 2012

Let's get our craft on with Dinosaur tails!

 Dinosaur Tails

I'm a dragon!



He's smiling because he just discovered my button collection
Little Man enjoys helping Mummy make stuff
Rarrrrw







These were fun & easy to make.

You can find the tutorial here at Running with Scissors. Make sure to take a look at Jessica's other tutorials. And for more idea's on what to make for the kids you can check out my Pinterest Board Here.

I craft and sew because
1) I enjoy it
2) It keeps me busy and makes me feel better
3) I find it helps me on my down days. Sewing requires focus & attention, so my mind stops concentrating on all the negative stuff and moves to a more positive place.

Do you sew or craft? Or do you have another hobby that helps you feel better?

Thank you for reading,
Christina


4 comments:

  1. Big fan of your dino tails! So good getting the kids involved in craft projects too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He loves helping,I have since noticed half my button collection missing and relocated to secret stash haha

      Delete
  2. Those turned out so cute...we were just playing toy dinosaurs earlier and my boys would probably have a blast with those :) Heading over to your pinterest page right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so fun to make Judy...Make sure to come back and let me know how you went :-)
      Christina

      Delete