Wednesday 5 December 2012

Having one of 'THOSE' days

Back to the topic of Depression....

I woke up Monday morning feeling exhausted, numb and just plain depressed. I got up and did the usual things, the same as yesterday in the hope that my mood might improve as the weather gets better. But alas, Today I woke up in the same mood.

Could it be the exhausting weekend we had driving, the amount of money I have to spend on bills and presents and petrol just to get through Christmas. The new job and the erratic and non reliable hours or the personal problems that keep consuming me.

Whatever it is, I have a happy little 4 year old waiting for me to get my act together.




I'm heading out today for Coffee with friends, This will help. Change of routine and getting out of the house is always a pick me up.

How do you lift your mood when your having a bad day? Any tips?

Thank for reading,
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment