Saturday 10 September 2011

The 52 Week Project

Since becoming a Mother I have taken many a photo, lots of my son, my son with his Dad, our families, our dogs, even flowers. But I have looked back and the few pictures of myself, I'm either hiding behind someone, not looking at the camera, or look totally miserable having my picture taken.

So thank you My Mummy Daze for starting the The 52 Week Project.
Once a week I will make the effort to take a picture of myself, create some memories along the way

Week 1
Tired 'Been Up All Night' Mummy


My almost 3 year old decided 3am was a great time to wake Mummy up to talk about racing cars and jumping puppies! I love his funny stories, but baby can it wait till morning? xoxoxoxo

My not link up here and join us

The 52 Week Project


Christina xox
http://facebook.com/MumsHelpingMumsPND
mumshelpingmumspnd@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I hate nights like that! Then feeling like a zombie the next day. Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. urgh! Why do our little precious ones do this to us sometimes! One day we'll look back and laugh, I am sure of it =)

    ReplyDelete